Terms of Service
This Document is an electronic record in terms with the Laws of Nepal, regarding the access and use of the website ‘EMotorad’ (Hereinafter “website”) owned by EM INTERNATIONAL FZC (Hereinafter “Company”). The acceptance to the Terms & Conditions by the User shall be considered as a valid contract under the Laws of Nepal. All notices under this agreement will be considered as written and have been duly signed once the same is electronically confirmed.
- The User of this Website shall be a person who has attained the age of 16 years. Any person below the age of 16 shall access the website only under the supervision of a guardian.
- The User of this website shall provide with the authentic Identity details such as Contact Number, Email Address etc., as a proof of verification to access the Website.
- The information collected by website shall be protected under the Data Privacy and such information shall be handed over to the Appropriate Law Enforcement Agencies as and when it shall be deemed required by the Appropriate Law Enforcement Agencies.
1. Confidential Information
All information collected by the Website for the purpose of creating an account and all the information collected in future to maintain, upgrade or degrade the account shall be the Confidential Information of the User.
2. User Information
- User shall be a person who has attained the age of 16 years and who is a sound mind.
- Any person irrespective of Nationality shall be termed as a user of this website under this USER POLICY.
- The user is an individual who basically utilizes the services provided by the website.
- The user reserves the duty to follow the points laid down in this User Policy.
- The user is an individual who assures the usage of the website for legitimate use only.
3. Intellectual Property
Trademarks, Copyrights, website content, Logos, Words, terminologies, business concept etc. belonging to website.
4. Cyber Crime
Any action committed by the User or any Third Party for any illegal or unlawful purpose by utilizing the services provided by website.
- ‘EM INTERNATIONAL FZC’, creates electric bicycles, electric scooters, electric bikes and their parts.
- These bikes, bicycles, scooters are carefully created and manufactured by EM INTERNATIONAL FZC for creating an environment friendly alternative for the usage of the bikes, scooters and other vehicles.
- The bikes, scooters, bicycles, etc has been manufactured by EM INTERNATIONAL FZC for making it user friendly and more efficient in respect of nature. This is purely based on the rechargeable batteries and electricity.
- Additionally, we also intend to identify the present need for saving environment with effective measures. Therefore, we have created and manufactured the electric bikes and cycles.
- The User shall, for the purposes of using the services of the Platform, create an account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login details, display name and purchase history. The User shall also be responsible for all activities taking place under his login ID and password. Details such as location, name, and so on as provided by the users shall be accessible by the website for the purpose of providing the services of the website as well as to other users contacting them.
- The Platform has the sole and exclusive right to suspend, block, impede, deny access and/or terminate the account of the User. In the event of there being any unauthorised breach of the account of the User, the User shall immediately notify the Grievance Officer of the same who shall take necessary Action in an expeditious manner.
- In the event the User wishes to cancel, request refunding or terminate any purchase, then the User shall proceed in the manner as specified under this Agreement.
- The information collected from the User shall be confidential information and it shall not be shared with the third person.
- However, the website reserves the right to share basic contents of the confidential information for the promotion of the Business of both the User and the Website.
- The confidential information shall only be shared with the Law Enforcement Agencies as and when appropriate procedure is followed.
- The confidential information shall be shared if it is a requirement to launch in other platforms such as IOS, Android, Google, Microsoft etc.
- Engage in any form of activity whereby the confidential information of other User(s), including but not limited to their location, password, login details, purchase history and other such account details, is collected in any manner contrary to the law of the land.
- Partake in any form activity on the Website by using the account of another User without their consent / knowledge.
- Publish, put up, conduct business in a manner that is wrong, harassing, blasphemous, obscene, defamatory, libellous, hateful, disparaging, promote illegal activities such as gambling, pornography, money laundering or any other acts, material or images deemed unlawful by the law of the land.
- Partake in activities which infringe on the Privacy of other User(s), website and any other individuals so associated, representatives, agents and even employees without their explicit consent.
- Behave in any manner deemed to be threatening, defamatory, obscene, disparaging and/or hurtful to any other individual on the basis of their religion, caste, class, creed, sex or other such factors deemed necessary in the eyes of law
- Partake in any activity causing there to be unsolicited emails, messages, calls to other User(s), website and any other individuals so associated, representatives, agents and even employees of the same.
- Partake in any action which directly or indirectly infringes on the intellectual property rights of the users, website or any other individual, association, corporate body, company, shop and/or commercial entity.
- Partake in the marketing, advertising, providing information, instructions and/or solicitation of activities, objects, products, goods or works deemed unlawful in the eyes of the law.
- Exceed the scope of authorised access to the website in manner so deemed unlawful and/or inappropriate by the law of the land.
- Interfere with any other User(s) right to enjoy the services of the website in any manner which is held, construed and/or interpreted as being unlawful under the law of the land and/or as per the direction of the website.
- Partake in the filing of information solely for fraudulent or misinformative purposes which are against the law of the land.
- Partake in any actions that threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Nepal, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence from happening or is insulting to any other nation.
- Gain access to the Platform despite refusing to fill in the account details in a proper manner.
- Harass the user(s) / website owner and any other individuals so associated, representatives, agents and even employees of the same in any manner by using the contact details so provided.
- Partake in any activities with the sole intention of causing loss of revenue / business issues and/or any other financial problems to the website.
- Partake in any action that is held to be against the Laws of Nepal and the rules thereunder, GDPR and the rules thereunder.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks on the Website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties and belong to us.
- These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted, or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us.
- The reference image uploaded on the website will be purchased before being uploaded. All the intellectual property rights in the design and concept of the website E-Motorad, the name, logo, trade secrets will vest in the owner.
- Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the website is prohibited.
- We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorised usage of our trademarks, copyrights, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- The User shall also not use the services provided by the website to broadcast messages to promote any form of business that is of similar nature to that of the services provided by website.
- The concept and working of the website are protected under the Laws of Nepal and therefore shall not be reverse engineered or replicated or re-created by the User.
- We may periodically make changes to the contents of the Website, including to the descriptions of the services advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Website and shall take effect from the date of such posting.
- The user is advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The Website agrees to protect all data provided by the User for the purpose of using the Website.
- The Website agrees to manage, store and delete all the data when necessary, belonging to the User in light of the circumstances that are raised.
- The website shall abide by the provisions laid down in the Laws of Nepal and GDPR to protect the data provided by the user for the purpose of using the website.
- In light of a scenario where the Laws of Nepal, or The Courts of appropriate Jurisdiction, or any other appropriate body, in the name of public welfare and cyber security request the website to provide the data so collected from users, then the website shall provide the data, but only under the provisions substantiated by the law.
- The website shall take complete precaution and make effort to protect the data provided by the User. But considering situations unfathomable or beyond the control of reasonability, if the there is a data breach by the actions of a third party against public welfare, the website reserves the right to stay indemnified by the User.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the website, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- The website will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Website will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- While the website may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, it does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Website.
- We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused, and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the website and the services offered in the website, your access to, use of or inability to use the website or the services offered in the website, reliance on or downloading from the website and/or services, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the website and these Terms and Conditions of Use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, the User acknowledges that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to the website, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
JURISDICTION AND LEGAL ACTION
- Any dispute arising with respect to the usage, services or any other dispute arising from third party shall be referred to Arbitration.
- The user agrees to not take any legal action in the courts of ______, Nepal considering a scenario, the User has faced any issue.
- The User shall intimate the website and initiate a discussion leading up to Arbitration if needed.
- The website reserves the right to take legal countermeasures if the User chooses to take any legal action. The action so taken by us will be on grounds of breach of contract and misuse of the law.
- Considering an action caused by a Third party, the User agrees to not initiate any action or proceeding for the damage caused by a third party.
- If we suspect any misuse of the website by the User, then we reserve the right to initiate a strict legal action against the User.
- The User must from time to time provide proof which is genuine in nature in any Dispute Resolution model.
- Any action taken without the consent of the website will be treated as a violation of this User Agreement and if it results in any damages sustained by us, then the USER will be dealt with as per the provisions of by the laws of Nepal.
- In the event the Parties choose to resolve the dispute via litigation, they agree to limit themselves to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nepal.
- That the website shall have the sole and exclusive right to unilaterally terminate the account of the User immediately in the following events:
- Should continue in the engagement of such activities despite being given due warnings not do so via mail.
- Refusal to make the requisite payments for paid features, if applicable.
- Harass, intimidate, provoke, abuse, hurt or partake in any unlawful action against the owner and the website, and any other individuals so associated, representatives, agents and even employees of the same.
- Should the User decide to terminate their account themselves, they may do so only after having:
- Completed any and all pending payments.
- Should not upload, create or share any malicious software, content, virus or destructive algorithm which may cause harm to the other users, website or any other concerned individual / third party.
- Once the account is so terminated, then the website shall not grant anyone access to the information and the same shall be erased within 90 days from any and all storage servers and other such personalised hardware used for the working of the Platform;
+91 95617 34673